- Po' Boys, Clam Chowder and Sweet Potato Fries
- sweet potato (from a previous share)
- half of the onion
- Beet Chips
- Lamb Chops with Roasted Cauliflower & Beet Greens
- lamb chops (from a previous share)
- beet greens
- creasy greens (for salad)
- sweet potatoes
- butternut squash
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- spaghetti squash
- ground beef (from a previous share)
The rest of the creasy greens were used for salads throughout the week too. The cilantro is still in the fridge, waiting to be used, and we used the broccoli as part of a crudite spread for a party 2 weekends ago. We haven't done anything with the cabbage yet, but we're planning on making more sauerkraut. More to come on that.
We can't wait to pick up tomorrow's share and make some more delicious dishes. Stay tuned!